MAC Cremeblend Blush Pro Palette
- Description: A creamy, easy to blend medium-coverage formula with a natural finish that’s smooth, dewy-fresh, and long-lasting.
- Price: $16.50 USD / $20.00 CDN for 0.19oz
- Availability: MAC
I’m not sure if I was under a rock, or if this is fairly new- but my favorite cream blush formulation is now available in pro palette form! These cream blushes are creamy, but not oily- they blend flawlessly and look incredibly natural. I purchased two when they were released with the MAC in Lilyland Collection (2010) and fell in love with them completely. Ever since then, I’ve been hoping MAC would make this formulation permanent- as I highly prefer it to their original cream blushes. If you haven’t tried these blushes, you now have the chance! I know that they are available online, however I do not know yet if they are available in store (I’ll let you know when I know)!
- So Sweet So Easy - Bright yellow pink (Repromote MAC in Lilyland Collection 2010)
- Something Special - Light coral
- Ladyblush – Warm neutral coral
- Posey – Warm peach
- Brit Wit - Dusty rosey mauve
- Tea Petal – Midtone reddish brown
Thoughts? On your wishlist?