Just in time for Spring, Marc Jacobs has launched a gorgeous, limited-edition collection of fresh new fragrances. A twist on Marc’s favorite feminine florals, Daisy Sunshine, Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine and Oh, Lola! Sunsheer fragrances glow with energy and vibrant bursts of color. You can’t help but just feel happy, energetic and fresh just be looking at these fun, floral bottles.
The golden Daisy Sunshine Eau de Toilette ($65 USD / $75 CAD for 50mL) is a sun-kissed expression of the iconic Daisy fragrance, with a fruity and floral heart, drying down to a base of musky woods.
- Top: Red Currant, Guava & Juicy Mandarin
- Heart: Lily of the Valley, Violet & Lychee
- Base: Apricot Skin, Blonde Woods & Musks
The pale pink Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine Eau de Toilette ($75 USD / $85 CAD for 75mL) is a bold and fruity with a breeze of airy floral petals and a base of subtle sweetness.
- Top: Strawberry, Apple Blossom & Pink Grapefruit
- Heart: Jasmine Petals, Day Lily & Rose
- Base: Violet Leaf, White Oak Moss & Amber Wood
The light, fresh green Oh, Lola! Sunsheer Eau de Parfum ($79 CAD for 50mL) has an air of floral, fruity and feminine notes.
- Top: Raspberry, Fraise de Bois & Pear
- Heart: Peony, Magnolia & Cyclamen
- Base: Vanilla, Sandalwood & Tonka Bean
These limited-edition fragrances will all be available March 2013 at select fragrance retailers such as The Bay, Holt Renfrew, Macy’s, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sephora & Murale. The US collection will only include the Daisy Sunshine and Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine fragrances.