OCC The Garden Collection for Spring/Summer 2012
Spring has sprung at OCC and hidden among the lilacs and pansies is a different shade of floral. Inspired by psychotropic and poisonous plants, this collection turns traditional spring pastels upside down, injecting them with hallucinatory notes of nearly-neon vibrancy. Mixed in are more subtle neutral lip shades, meant to be paired with a dizzying flash of color on the eyes, in this garden of earthly (and unearthly) delights.
Available March 23, 2012 at Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics.
Photos (Click to Enlarge)
Nail Color ($8 USD)
A modern colour palette and formulation to match, OCC’s professional quality nail lacquers are densely pigmented, quick-drying and super long lasting. Formulated with the Editorial Manicurist in mind, the result is lots of color using very little product for nails that are camera-ready just moments after the application. Available in Satin, Matte and Metallic texture and both Sheer and Opaque finishes.
- Chlorophyll: Vivid teal green (Satin)
- Chimera: Mint green metallic (Metallic)
- Phantasm: Pastel blue metallic (Metallic)
- Arsenic: Brilliant silver glitter (Glitter)
- Copperhead: Brilliant copper glitter (Glitter)
- Kava Kava: Creme beige (Frost)
Lip Tar ($14 USD)
A stunning new innovation in lip color, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. Goes on slick and moist, and dries down to a satin finish. Ultra-saturated in color, Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment – a little goes a very, very long way! An intense yet featherweight layer of color that stands up to the scrutiny of Hi-Def Video and Digital Photography, without ever looking (or feeling!) heavy. Meant to be mixed, Lip Tar comes in concise array of colors for a limitless selection of shades made by you!
- Digitalis: Pink-tinged lavender
- Belladonna: Ultra, ultraviolet
- Chlorophyll: True dense teal
- Ophelia: True rose pink
- Pennyroyal: Roasted peach-brown
- Kava Kava: True peach neutral
Loose Color ($12 USD)
- Acacia: Yellow with blue/green duochrome
- Datura: Opalescent pink/lavender
- Foxfire: Silvery lime green
- Mimosa: Orange with strong gold shimmer
- Triptych: Sleek, regal gold
Cosmetic Glitter ($12 USD)
- Fae: White with green and violet reflections