OPI Euro Centrale Collection for Spring 2013
Classic meets contemporary with Euro Centrale by OPI for Spring/Summer 2013. Celebrating a region where history meets modern design, the collection’s twelve new nail lacquers offer a mixture of glamorous metallic hues; playful bright shades in periwinkle, aqua and pink; and creamy blues in indigo, midnight and aubergine.
Available February 6, 2013 at OPI retailers.
Nail Lacquer ($8.50 USD / $10.95 CAD)
- Polka.com: Blue and violet glitter
- OPI…Eurso Euro: Deep blue cream
- Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN!: Warm, vibrant pink cream
- You’re Such a BudaPest: Pale, periwinkle purple cream
- Can’t Find My Czechbook: Aqua blue cream
- My Paprika is Hotter than Yours!: Fiery orange-red cream
- A Woman’s Prague-ative: Copper with gold shimmer
- Vant to Bite My Neck?: Deep eggplant cream
- I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw: Deep, midnight blue cream
- My Vampire is Buff: Creamy, pale nude
- Hands Off My Kielbasa!: Bronzy tan shimmer
- OY-Another Polish Joke!: Yellow gold shimmer