Q&A: How Do You Update Your Makeup For Summer?
My skin changes dramatically along with the weather, so I’m always having to switch out products for summer. Here’s a list of changes I usually make as my skin goings from super dry to combination:
- Switch to an oil-control primer instead of a hydrating one
- Opt for powder foundation over liquid on really hot days
- Add in a self-tanner every 2-3 days to keep my face color the same as my body
- Keep blotting sheets and touch-up powder in my handbag
- Opt for brighter blushes and lip colors while toning down the eye makeup
What about you? Leave your answers in the comments below, and maybe even suggest another Q&A question for next week!