Quick Tip for Multi-Tasking Makeup
Sometimes you hit the snooze button a few too many times and you find yourself rushed to get put together..which happens to me a lot… then you should always have one go-to multi-tasking makeup product to put yourself together in a matter of seconds. For me, its the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige. Here’s how I do it!
- Apply your foundation & concealer- if you’re in a big rush, have a powder foundation ready that you can sweep on with a sponge in 10 seconds (Hello CoverFX PowderFX)!
- Use your fingers to apply to the eyes…its much faster! Sweep the 4th color all over the lid, up to the crease for a wash of champagne color. Use your pinky to blend a bit of the 5th color into the outer corner to give a bit of dimension.
- Use a fluffy brush to apply the dark 3 colours as a bronzer or blush and the 2 light colours as a highlight.
- Apply a clear gloss and pat some of the 3rd color onto your lips to give a bit of color and shimmer to the gloss.
- Add your favorite mascara and voila!
Five simple steps to a quick and speedy look. Less is more with this product, because it does have quite a bit of shimmer…but it will brighten you up and give you a boost of confidence instead of going bare faced!
Have any tips for multi-tasking makeup? Leave them in the comments below!