Every year, Quo releases a stunning nail polish collection around the holidays and this Quo by ORLY 18-Piece Mini Nail Polish Gift Set ($40 CAD) is one of the most gorgeous ones I’ve seen! Available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart, this collection features 18 different mini Quo by ORLY nail polishes in a huge variety of shades and textures.
Ranging from classic cream shades to bold duochrome shimmers and flashy glitter shades, this kit has everything you need for year-round trendy tips and toes. Some of my favorite shades include Precious, Perfectly Polished and Fairy Tale.
The shades include:
- Sweet Revenge: A deep, scarlet red cream
- Wrong So Right: A green and purple duochrome shimmer
- La La Land: A bright, fuchsia purple glitter
- Fairy Tale: 24K gold shimmer
- Electric Youth: Deep purple and blue duochrome shimmer
- Precious: Icy, metallic rose pink shimmer
- Natural Beauty: Sheer, yellow beige cream
- Dare To Dream: Chunky green & purple duochrome shimmer
- Turquoise Moonlight: Bright aqua blue shimmer
- After Midnight: Yellow, pink, blue and green multi-chromatic shimmer
- #1 Red: True cream red
- Fallen Angel: Deep, vampy purple cream
- Cinderella Moment: Metallic silver shimmer
- Wild Child: Black cream with flecks of gold shimmer
- Perfectly Polished: Purple & gold duochrome shimmer
- Air of Mystery: Scarlet red with gold shimmer
- Unstoppable Crush: Bright red with orange shimmer
- Free Spirit: Bright pink with silver micro shimmer
If you’re a fan of stocking up on mini shades, then you may really love this set. I do have to start off by saying that the quality of the nail polishes isn’t the best I’ve found- most of them requiring 3-4 coats for an opaque finish (some only requiring two- see the swatches to know how many coats were needed for each shade). This kit does, however, contain some of the most beautiful and unique shades that I’ve ever seen- so that might be worth compromising a bit of quality for the stunning shades.
As you can see by the swatches- pretty much all of them can look fantastic, they might just need a few extra coats. The value is definitely great- whether it’s as a stocking stuffer or split up for party favours- you won’t be disappointed if you’re a fan of unique and interesting shades!
- Price: $40 CAD
- Availability: Shoppers Drug Mart
- Overall: A gorgeous set full of variety in texture and color- these polishes are definitely not the best quality that I’ve found, but it does have some amazing, unique shades. If you’re okay with using 3-4 coats for an opaque finish, you’ll be happy with these polishes.
- Rating: B+