Sephora Chic Week – 15% Off
- The Deal – It’s Chic Week at Sephora, so stock up on all your favorites or use your discount to get those items you’ve been lusting after! VIBs can also attend openning night parties which include makeup lessons, expert demos, grab bags and an extra day of savings!
- The Timeline – April 15-21, 2011 (If you are a Sephora VIB, then you can use your discount on April 14th as well)
- The Fineprint - Must be a Sephora Beauty Insider. USA orders can be made online using code CHICWEEK at checkout, or in stores. Canadian purchases must be made in stores with the presentation of the email.
It’s that time of year again! This doesn’t happen often…so get your purses ready! Save 15% off ALL PURCHASES from Sephora over the next week. AWESOME! Need some ideas? Here are a list of my suggestions:
- TEMPTU Airbrush Makeup System – I’m in love with my TEMPTU Pro airbrush system, so if you want to get the same professional airbrush finish at home, then this set is for you. It costs a pretty penny, but theres no better time than now when it’s only $191.25 with the discount.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - My latest obsession for making myself look fresh and awake! Everyone with dark circles needs this lifesaver…only $27.20 with discount too!
- Benefit Feelin’ Cheeky Trio – If you’ve been meaning to try out Benefit cheek products, this little kit is a must have- especially when you can try Benetint, Posietint and HighBeam for only $12.75 with the discount!
- St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse – My absolute FAVORITE self tanner, I use this religiously all year round and I swear by its natural looking color. Grab it for $25.50 with the discount.
- Clarisonic Mia Skin Cleansing System in Berry – Everyone wants to try a clarisonic, and now’s your chance to grab a Mia for only $126.65 with the discount!
- Stila It Girl Palette – You’ve heard me rave about Stila Kitten eyeshadow (which is regularly $18 on its own, by the way!) and now you can try it along with two other gorgeous neutral shades for only $11.90 with discount. MUST have!
- Urban Decay Setting Sprays (All Nighter, De Slick or Dew Me) – I’m in love with these setting sprays, and at only $24.65 each with discount you can try out a few! I love the All Nighter and De Slick!
- YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick in #2 Sensual Silk - A gorgeous, luxurious nude lipstick… when else can you EVER get Yves Saint Laurent on sale? Only $28.90 with discount.
Ready? Fill your carts now!