Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool
- Description: An affordable and effective skincare tool for exfoliating and cleansing skin.
- Price: $39 USD
- Availability: Sigma Beauty
I’ve been so excited about the Sigma Cleansing & Polishing Tool since I first caught a sneak peek on Twitter- I had no idea that Sigma was venturing into the skincare world, but I’m so glad they are! I’ve always wanted to try the cult classic Clarisonic tool, but I just couldn’t bring myself to shell out over $100 for it. Not only is the functionality of the Sigma tool better, but the value is simply unbeatable. I’ve been testing out this product for a while now, using it everyday and I can say right from the start that I’ve never had such smooth skin before.
The packaging is adorable, as always, and it looks gorgeous sitting on my bathroom vanity! I love the fact that this product comes with three interchangable brush heads- soft (for everyday cleansing and exfoliation of sensitive skin), medium (for everyday exfoliation of normal skin) and film (occasional exfoliation of normal skin).
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I stick to the “soft” brush head and it gives me just the perfect amount of polishing to smooth out my skin and make my face look & feel totally renewed. Dry patches are gone, blackheads disappear, old scars fade, skin is smoother, lips are exfoliated, moisturizer sinks in deeper, I could go on and on about the benefits of this tool. And for $39?! Everyone needs this- especially because you can customize your routine to fit your skin type perfectly.
I actually prefer to use this tool in the shower- it can get a little messy with water spraying everywhere for the first few seconds when you turn it on, or go around a curve like your nose. I also recommend to start off slow- your skin will develop a tolerance and become stronger and more resilient over time. Everyone should use the SOFT brush head first, just to get a feel for the tool and the intensity of the exfoliation…you don’t want to hurt yourself or damage your skin by starting off too strong. Always keep your cleansing or polishing routine under one minute- and let the tool do the work. The rotating brush head has two speeds so all you have to do is glide it gently over your skin.
Convinced? I hope so! Get it now before it goes out of stock, because it definitely will!
- Product [25/25] – Works like a charm- does exactly what it says. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and clean in under 1 minute! Fully customizable too- bonus!
- Value [10/10] – At $39, you can’t go wrong…especially since it beats out $100+ tools!
- Use [4/5] – Super easy to use, but can make a bit of a mess if you aren’t careful.
- Accessibility [5/5] – Sigma ships worldwide- totally awesome!
- Packaging [5/5] – Absolutely gorgeous packaging…sleek, cute and pretty. A vanity decoration alone!