The Sephora Disney Cinderella Collection for Holiday 2012 has been causing a stir in the beauty community lately- anything that combines makeup and fairy tale princesses is definitely going to be a hit with women of all ages! I was super excited to get my hands on some of the pieces that will be coming soon to Sephora (in fact, they are already available for Beauty Insiders… so sign up for free!)- the packaging is so elegant and my first impressions are looking good!
I still have more photos, swatching and testing to do- but I’ll be sure to get reviews up as soon as I can! Until then, enjoy these sneak peek photos!
The collection includes…
- Moonlit Kiss Lipstick Set ($25 USD / $30 CAD): Find your Prince Charming and seal it with a kiss. This elegant silver case holds four luxuriously creamy lipsticks that leave lips with a satiny finish. Shades include: Lady Tremaine (berry inspired by Lady Tremaine’s dress), Pumpkin (light pastel peach inspired by Cinderella’s dress when the fairy godmother is changing the pumpkin to her coach), Who Is She (warm rosy mauve inspired by Cinderella’s lips when in her work dress), My Moment (pink champagne inspired by Fairy Godmother’s fairy dust).
- A Brush With Fate Nail Lacquer Set ($24.50 USD / $30 CAD): Give your tips a magical touch with this Sephora by OPI nail color set complete with six new shades to make your nails simply spellbinding. Shades include: So Totally Enchanted (pearl white), Step Off, Sister! (silver blue glitter), I Blue My Curfew (deep blue shimmer ), Bibbidi-Bobbidi Pink (rose gold shimmer), Self-Maid Millionaire (gold metallic), Rags to Rhinestones (gold glitter).
- Stroke of Midnight Compact Mirror ($20 USD / $24 CAD): This elegant compact mirror, adorned with a gold overlay, is the perfect addition to any princess collection
- So This Is Love Eau de Parfum ($58 USD / $70 CAD) & Rollerball ($19 USD / $23 CAD): Always leave a lasting impression with the mesmerizing scent inspired by “Cinderella,” So This is Love. This spellbinding fragrance incorporates a complex floral and musky palette creating a delicate and youthful aroma fit for the belle of the ball. Featuring a magical bouquet, this fragrance opens up with plumeria and dewy hyacinth then gives way to elegant tuberose and jasmine, finishing up with a blend of supple musk accord and hints of plum.
- Midnight Hour Eyeshadow Palette ($30 USD / $36 CAD): Charm him with a look only a princess can achieve with this luxurious eyeshadow palette. Complete with four smokey eyeshadows that are easy to apply, these colour coordinated shades allow you to create a stunning eye that lasts beyond the midnight hour. Shades include: Gray (grey pearl inspired by Cinderella’s hair ribbon at the ball), White (pearl shimmer inspired by Cinderella’s white gloves at the ball), Champagne (champagne nude inspired by Cinderella’s skin in the moonlight), and Sparkles (charcoal shimmer glitter inspired by the nighttime sky at the ball).
- Storylook Eyeshadow Palette ($55 USD / $66 CAD): Begin a journey with this dazzling collection of fairy tale-inspired shadows. Original artwork created by Disney portrays Cinderella’s magical moment with elaborate silver and gold detailing. Inside, a luxurious velveteen tray holds a variety of shimmering shades, each customized to match the original pantones from the movie. The silky smooth formulas glide on effortlessly, providing a rich coat of color that blends and layers to create a stunning eye.