It seems like Spring holds just as many new product releases as there is around the Holiday season… sometimes, I think there’s even more. I’ve rounded up a few of the hottest new products for Spring, just to give you a little heads up on what’s coming out this month and what you can look forward to seeing more of on Beautezine over the next few weeks!
- Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colors: I’ve already raved about the luscious texture and gorgeous pigmentation in my full review, but Laura’s releasing 14 new shades just for Spring! These soft pinks, bright corals, hot raspberries and juicy oranges are perfect for Spring, and they’re hitting a Sephora near you this month!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows: Urban Decay is also releasing some new shades this Spring season- to their fantastic eyeshadow line-up! Seven new shades are joining the new & improved eyeshadow formulation from Urban Decay, but they will be exclusive to UrbanDecay.com and Sephora inside JC Penny.
- Annabelle CC Color Control Line: Move over, BB! The CC creams are taking over the market this Spring. Annabelle has got one of the first steps into the color correcting range with two bases and a pressed powder.
- EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm in Pomegranate Raspberry: This new scent joins the smooth sphere line-up just in time for Spring. It smells like a refreshing summer time drink and feels super moisturizing- plus I love the fact it is 100% natural and 95% organic.
- Garnier Pure Control Tinted Roll-On Treatment: Heal and conceal at the same time with this new roll-on acne treatment. It has a slight tint to it to help conceal blemishes and fight breakouts with Salicylic Acid!