St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner- and don’t get caught without at least a LITTLE green on (makeup totally counts)! What better shade to pair it with then a hints of shimmering gold- check out these awesome picks to help add a little luck to your look!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Mildew – If you just want to go for a quick and simple pop of green, try lining your upper and lower lashlines with this shade, then blend it out with a pencil brush or Q-tip!
- Benefit Velvet Eyeshadow in Bikini Line – These eyeshadows are ultra creamy powders that glide on like butter- this golden shade isn’t too yellow or too neutral, just perfect!
- Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow in Saint Bernard - This shade is such a gorgeous teal green- sort of reminds me of a shamrock shade! Wear it all over the lid for a bold statement or just line your eyes with it for a more subtle touch.
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Celebrate – I had to throw in one crazy color for those of you who like to go all out for St. Patty’s day… this neon, bitter green will sure to catch some attention.
- Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity in Pure Gold – Shimmer and shine all over with this gorgeous luminizer…use a large fluffy brush to dust it over your shoulders and legs too!
- Sally Handsen Diamond Strength Nail Color in 24 Karat – The easiest way to add some bold golds is to go with a metallic nail polish- there’s tones of them out there!
- Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Ludwig – This eyeshadow palette is gorgeous, not just for the holiday but for anytime! It combines gorgeous earth tones for wearable color anytime.