The sun is starting to get a bit warmer, the days a bit longer and clothes a bit lighter- that can only mean one thing…summer is around the corner! With all the great weather can come not-so-great skin changes, especially with sensitive skin. So be prepared for summer weather with these must have primers and long-wearing makeup favorites! Make sure your makeup stays melt-proof to look fresh and flawless all day long.
- Benefit The Porefessional – Pores be gone! In just a few seconds, you can make large pores and oily spots vanish with this magical balm. Can be used before makeup, but I like to pat a thin layer over my T-Zone after my makeup is all finished to really give an airbrushed finish.
- Bare Escentuals Prime Time Brightening Face Primer – A new twist on my HG primer- this one has brightening particles and a light peach tint to add some vitality and life to your complexion! It’s subtle, yet adds a natural looking glow…and did I mention this stuff holds your makeup in place all day?
- MAC Prep + Prime Vibrancy Eye Primer – Raise your hand if you share my biggest problem- your concealer rubs off on the bridge of your sunglasses? Well have no fear- make that concealer stay put with this ground-breaking new primer from MAC that prevents creasing, caking and transferring.
- Korres Face Primer – For the sensitive skins out there, this primer goes on like a lotion and is totally free of silicone (for those who are a bit sensitive to this ingredient). Hydrating and effective, this primer will make you look fresh and flawless all day.
- Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long-Lasting Foundation - My latest obsession! A totally natural skin look with buildable coverage and extra-strength holding power. It’s got SPF protection and keeps skin matte and fresh all day. My new bff!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero – Forget racoon eyes and smudges with this creamy pencil (don’t let the slick glide fool you- these puppies will lock in place for hours). Opt for a bright, fun color like Flipside for a neat change!
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – Budgeproof concealer at its finest! This concealer will stay put all day once it has set, and it leaves a natural, non-cakey finish. Perfect for under the eyes!
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray – A lifesaver in a spray bottle! This makeup setting spray will lock your look in place from morning til night and keep oil slicks at bay! I like to spray it all over my face and use a duo fibre brush to stipple it in and blend it around!
What are your summer makeup must haves?