I made a wishlist for Spring a few months ago- so I thought it would be appropriate to do another one for summer! I think these wishlists are awesome to keep and maybe even make a scrapbook of one day- I think it would be cool to look back throughout the seasons and see what’s hot and what I actually purchased from my wishlist. Anyways- here it is! Let me know your Summer 2011 must haves in the comments!
On My Wishlist
- NARS Blush/Bronzer Trio – All my favorite NARS face powders in one convenient (and perfectly proportioned) palette- love the zip closure too! Laguna Bronzer, Orgasm Blush and Albatross Highlighter all combine to give a gorgeous summer glow to any complexion.
- Bare Escentuals Hello Sunshine Set - I’m in love with Bare Escentuals little gift sets- and this one is on the top of my list! With Tinted Mineral Veil, Flawless Radiance and A Little Sun- I can just see how tanned and glowing my face will look. Can’t wait to get my hands on this cute set.
- Benefit Cha Cha Tint – As a self-proclaimed Benefit-a-holic, I have to have this. First Benetint, then Posietint…this could be in purple or green and i’d still buy it (okay maybe not..but you get the idea). This orange-coral cheek & lip stain is going to be so hot for summer!
- Essie Braziliant Nail Polish – Each summer I adopt a new favorite nail polish for my toes, and I’m thinking this one will be it for Summer 2011. A gorgeous orange with a hint of fuschia, this shade will look perfect with any pedicure.
- Tanda ZAP – I’m quite intrigued by all these new skincare tools coming out on the market- so why not try another! The Tanda ZAP uses blue light therapy (new trend in spas everywhere) to fight acne bacteria and reduce breakouts. The bonus- this tool lasts for over 1000 uses, which is 10x more than the ZENO Hot Spot for the same price! I can’t wait to compare the effectiveness.
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream – I’m totally ready to pounce on the first BB Cream I find after all the hype- these asian-inspired all-in-one complexion perfecting products are coming to the North American market by just about every brand…and I always trust Bobbi Brown- so this one’s at the top of my wishlist!
What’s on your summer wishlist?