Hope you all had a good Monday (sorry I wasn’t around today, I was summoned for Jury Duty..) and that those of you who are back to school and work today had a pretty easy day back. Here’s a couple great deals for those who are in a need of a little retail therapy to soothe the back-to-work blues ;)
- Clinique is offering Canadians two free deluxe samples with any $35 purchase
- Philosophy is giving you lots of hope with code hope2012 and any $65 purchase
- eBeauty.ca is still giving their gorgeous faux snakeskin tote with any $75 purchase (I’m telling you, I LOVE mine)
- Laura Mercier has a free deluxe sample of her new (and my new HG) Radiance Face Primer with any $25 purchase and code RADIANCE
- Anastasia has got two coveted beauty minis for only $9!