One of my favorite items from Tokidoki is definitely the Ciao Ciao Solid Perfume Keychain ($26 USD / $31 CDN)! It is a bit pricey, but here are my thoughts on why I love it so much!
This keychain, while obviously much more expensive than other keychains out there, is one of my favourites for several reasons.
- It’s cute – There’s no doubt about it, the Ciao Ciao character is adorable with its pink hat and big eyes. It almost reminds me of a character from Mario or something.
- It’s powerful – The solid perfume inside is super concentrated, which makes it awesome for touch-ups, travel (it’s one thing you won’t leave the house without…and if you do, you won’t get very far). It’s also my favorite fragrance out of all of them.
- It’s functional – The keychain contains two connectors- a loop to keep keys on securely and a hook for quick removal. I like keeping my gym fob on here because I don’t like bringing all my keys to the gym with me, so I only have to unhook my fob and off I go. Hanging off the keychain is also a cute little Tokidoki charm.
I’ve already talked about Ciao Ciao a few times, but just as a reminder, here is how I would describe it.
- Ciao Ciao - The most fresh & floral scent of them all! With notes of water hyacinth, lily, jasmine and musk- you’re sure to smell as beautiful as a bouquet of flowers with this scent!
The only con? It’s huge price tag. I wish it was more affordable so more of you could enjoy it… but if you are looking for the most multi functioning keychain ever (cute, smells good and works with different types of hooks) then this is a total keeper!
- Price: $26 USD / $31 CDN
- Availability: Sephora
- Overall: I couldn’t wait to get my keys onto this keychain! I love the dual hook mechanisms, the fresh and floral scent and the adorably cute character. Not a fan of the price tag, but for something this adorable…it’s something I can overlook.
- Rating: A-