The last products to talk about from the Too Faced Fall 2012 Collection are the Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliners ($18 USD / $24 CAD). Every one of the eight perfect shades is super creamy, pigmented and long-wearing!
The formula reminds me a lot of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils… so if you’re a fan of those, you’re going to love these. One bonus of these pencils is that they each contain a built-in smudger on the opposite end; a dense sponge that allows you to soften your eyeliner or even smoke it out!
I’ve been reaching for these eyeliners lately like crazy; they are perfect for this hot, humid summer because they stay put! You have a few minutes of ‘play time’ after applying them, if you wish to smudge them, but after that, they’re not going anywhere.
The collection features 8 shades, including:
- Perfect Black: An ultra jet-black liner, very reminiscent of Urban Decay’s Zero.
- Perfect Espresso: A dark, almost-black brown; this is actually my new favorite brown eyeliner for warm smoky eyes!
- Perfect Brown: A warm brown
- Perfect Storm: A shimmery pewter gray
- Perfect Purple: A shimmery light purple- amazing on brown eyes!
- Perfect Peacock: A shimmery blue teal; this one is my favorite for summer!
- Perfect Navy: A deep, dark blue
- Perfect Moss: A shimmery olive green; this one looks amazing on hazel eyes!
Every girl needs a black eyeliner in her life; and Perfect Black is an excellent choice. They don’t last as long as gel eyeliner on the waterline, but they aren’t too bad! I also found them to be the best pencils I’ve tried at resisting smudging and migrating in the outer corner (I always seem to have this problem).
Let’s hope we see some more shades, or maybe even some mini’s in a collection set!
- Price: $18 USD / $24 CAD for 0.04oz / 1.2g
- Availability: Sephora
- Selection: Available in eight shades, all shown here
- Overall: I’m a huge believer in these perfect eyeliners! They are pigmented, creamy and glide on like butter, yet once they set they are on for good! I love the range of colors and the fact each of them has a smudger on the end that works really well!
- Rating: A