Rollerball fragrances are absolutely amazing for a few reasons; they are portable, they are much more affordable (especially if you would prefer to have a variety of fragrances to choose from, these puppies range from $18-22 USD), they are easy to use and just about everyone is making them these days! These purse-friendly fragrances are great for travelling, but I really just like having lots of them so I can switch up my scent whenever I want. Here are my must haves; all available from Sephora!
- DKNY Delicious Duo Rollerball ($20 USD) - This dynamic duo has two mini rollerball fragrances from DKNY; the original Be Delicious (an iconic apple scent inspired by New York) and Be Delicious Fresh Blossom (a fresh and feminine twist on the original). If you like fruity and fresh scents, you’ll love this one. The best part is that you get 2 scents in 1, so you can change it up even more!
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Roll-On ($18 USD for 0.25oz) - A sweet mixture of vanilla and fruit, this scent is loved by many and is quite a fool-proof choice. Feminine and flirty, this tempting fragrance comes in a shorter, wider bottle which is great for small clutches or even pockets!
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball ($20 USD for 0.24oz) – This perfume makes me think of a pretty girl in a sundress, walking through a field of flowers on a beautiful sunny day….or maybe I just saw that in an ad somewhere. Either way, this fragrance is simple yet beautiful at the same time…a classic scent that is always in style, a must-have for every girl.
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Rollerball ($22 USD for 0.33oz) - My personal favorite and total obsession at the moment (see my full review here), this fragrance is the ultimate feminine, floral and sexy fragrance for any woman. I’m so in love with this scent, I’ll spray it in my room just so I can continue to smell it all day. Having a rollerball version to keep with me at all times is absolutely necessary!
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Rollerball ($18 USD for 0.33oz) - For years I only wore Philosophy fragrances; I find them to be so unqiue, clean and fresh. Amazing grace is a bit more floral and feminine then its simple Pure Grace sister (soap & water- one of my favorites as well)…but it’s definitely a unique, feel-good scent. It makes me feel pretty…now what more could you want from a perfume?
Are you loving the rollerballs too? What are your must haves?