Sorry that this week’s Weekly Challenge is a few days late, got extra tied up this week setting up the studio and migrating my photos! Keep in mind this is the last weekly challenge of the month, so if you want in on this month’s prize… let’s see your awesome metallic makeup!
Every month we will choose one random Weekly Challenge participant to win a special prize! Do the challenge (either on yourself or a friend), snap a photo (minimum 650px wide) and share it with us by using this form to submit it! All submissions must be received by the following Tuesday at noon EST to be eligible. Have fun and good luck!
Last week, we asked you to Create A Look Featuring Purple Eyeliner and here’s what you submitted:
- Find Her: On Her Blog, On YouTube and On Twitter
- What She Did: ”I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette to create an everyday neutral eye with matte brown shadows and a plum in the outer corner to achieve some dimension. I then used the Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Ransom which is a beautiful metallic purple to line my waterline and lid line. For a good outline, I used the Covergirl Liquidline blast for my inner waterline and tightline and finished off with the Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara! ”
- Find Her: On Facebook
- What She Used: ”NYX Jumbo Eyeliner in Puprle Velvet, BH Cosmetics 120 Pallette 4 colors of Purple, White. NYX Liquid Crystal Liner on inside lid.”
- Find Her: On Twitter and Her Blog
- What She Used: ”Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original), Urban Decay Eyeshadow (Sin from lashline to crease, Buck in crease/outer corner, Naked to blend Buck out, Virgin under brows), Inglot Eyeshadow (440 in inner corner, and under eyes), Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner (Retrograde on top lash line), MAC Fluidline (Dark Diversion smudged on bottom lashline and on waterline), NYC Eyeliner/Brow Pencil (927 Taupe to fill brows), Buxom Lash (Black)”