I want to see some major contouring! We’re talking haute couture runway models here… sculpt and shape those cheekbones to fool the eye, and you might just win a prize! It doesn’t matter if you have prominent cheekbones or not, now is your time to practice contouring and creating them!
Every month we will choose one random Weekly Challenge participant to win a special prize! Do the challenge (either on yourself or a friend), snap a photo (minimum 650px wide) and share it with us by using this form to submit it! All submissions must be received by the following Tuesday at noon EST to be eligible. Have fun and good luck!
Congrats to Roseannetangrs for winning November’s Weekly Challenge prize, an EOS Smooth Sphere Holiday Lip Balm Trio!
Last week, we asked you to Create A Metallic Look and here’s what you submitted:
- Find Her: On Her Blog
- What She Did: ”To create this look I used the Graphite Sleek Makeup palette. I used a dark blue eyeshadow as a base then applied a grey on the center of the lid using a mixing medium to make it wet. Then I applied a highlight colour on the eyebrow bone and a little bit of black eyeshadow on the lash line to darken it out a little bit.”
- Find Her: On Her Blog and YouTube
- What She Used: ”I used a Revlon soft Kohl eyeliner in Bronze as a base, then my 88 Matte Palette to get the silver and gold colour. I deepend the crease a little with the black and dark brown. Then I finished off by intensifying the gold with a foiled gold pigment.
Added mascara, liquid eyeliner and and eye kohl liner to my eyes, then Voila!”
- Find Her: On Her Blog, On Twitter and On YouTube
- What She Used: ”Revlon Photoready in Golden Beige, Concealer MAC Select Cover up in NC35, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 2.2.5, MAC quad Burmese Beuty dark brown color, ELF Corrective Concealer, MAC Pro Longwear eyeshadow in Carefree, SugarPill eyeshadow in bulletproof, ELF Mineral eyeshadow in Elegant, Benefit Badgal smoldering eye pencil , Wet N Wild color icon eyeliner pencil in black, Loreal Voluminous Carbon black mascara, Rimmel London Sexy Curves in black, Smashbox hyperlash mascara in blackout, Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze, NYX blush in cinnamon, NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Vanilla”
- Find Her: On Her Blog and Twitter
- What She Used: ”I started off using MAC’s Bare Study Paint Pot all over the lid, and then took Dangerous Cuvee Paint Pot into the crease. Next, I used Urban Decay Half Baked all over the lid, with Physicians Formula Malibu Strip Shimmer Strips (in the lightest shade) over top. To darken the crease and to add the metallic silver, I placed Urban Decay Gunmetal over the paint pot, and then used NYX Frosted Flakes to blend it out. For eyeliner, I just Urban Decay Gunmetal on the top lash line with a small tap of Urban Decay Creep at the very end, and then lined my waterline with Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Pencil. Lastly, I used Covergirl Lashblast to finish off the look!”