I don’t think any season has more beautiful shades than Spring. For the color-lover, spring is the time for soft pastels and vibrant brights alike. Neutrals make skin perfect while washes of color make it glow. Nails are painted in every color under the rainbow. My favorite colors for this Spring are mint, peach and lavender… and here are some of my favorite products that sing the colors of Spring.
- Sigma Eye Shadow in Allure ($11 USD): This gorgeous bold purple is striking, vibrant and completely stunning. Now available for purchase individually, this palette favorite of mine is going to get a lot of use this Spring season.
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder in No.956 ($20 USD / $22 CAD): I love this shimmering shamrock pigment; it’s the perfect emerald color to celebrate the official color of the year, and can be worn as a sheer wash of sparkle or as an opaque, metallic shadow when applied wet.
- Burberry Lip Glow in No.19 Mallow Pink ($27 USD / $30 CAD): Hot pink will never go out of style in Spring! This gorgeous lipgloss is richly pigmented to really make your lips pop with this juicy pink shade.
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Keep Calm, Paint On ($7 USD / $8 CAD): This beautiful sea foam green is going to be hot this season when it launches in March- it’s soft, feminine and modern (plus, I love the hint of shimmer).
- Guess Girl Eau de Toilette ($62 USD / $75 CAD): This brand new fruity and floral fragrance will totally lift your mood with each spray; the bottle is simplistic and beautiful, and the fragrance is perfect for the season.
- Chanel Poudre Signée de Chanel in Création Exclusive ($68 USD / $74 CAD): It doesn’t get any more luxurious than this finely milled champagne highlighter; breathe life and vitality into your complexion with a hint of this powder, and get that fabulous, fresh look all day.